Sex with strangers

Roudy13

Posted

I think that sex is an animal act which is so much differnt from making love.Some still will say its the same but let me here disagree. It leads to the same results but with different feelings and completly diffefent path.

What do you think fogs?

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

The couple can truely make love that to them is not so much sex but love...and because yes it sure can turn into sex..now sex can be different wanted needed different ok.. natural made to have sex.. some it doesn't really feel good others it's oh hell yes... making love is not really sex even though you may suck n fuck.. couples can enjoy only they two make love for they are in love but also love sex sucking fucking each other silly and yes both sucking fucking others together or separately because they both just love sex and it's just sex not making love..just .ok why does it feel so good?? Or why does it not really feel so good?? 

• 1 year later...
Nico_Ahrens_Exhi
Posted

depends on what you like. I had a wonderful sex experience with a stranger this summer at a lake. I live my dream, but I don't know if I lived my dream, when I was a real lady.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I agree Roudy, sex is the animal instinct to procreate, making love involves romantic feelings, etc.

• 1 year later...
olddude57
Posted

Leave feelings at the door and just have the sex like your life depends on it before you waste all the years married for nothing. Married over 25 yrs experience and should not have wasted it trying to satify someone for no sex over 22 yrs.