sissymaid66

About me

sissymaid66
Posted

Im not really a cross dresser but i want to be . Im afraid of what other would think. Please help me!! Please

• Like 4
MrYuso
Posted

I do you think

I may help you?

Maude967
Posted

Have you ever tried it before? I think you can never really know about something until you try it.

• Like 5
leoen
Posted
I think it's good
  • Like 2
Kozy30
Posted
Well, that's fantasy ! We should just njoi it and forget about others.
  • Like 1
fuckme-5566
Posted

Enjoy it and embrace it.I found it such a release to discover i need to be a sissy.It's a long voyage of discovery but i accept who i am now and feel happy in my own skin.

Nico_Ahrens_Exhi
Posted (edited)

When I bought my first skirt in North Rhine Westphalia, I wore it at a lake near the shop to find out how I feel with it. The feeling was great, after the lake I decided to wear skirts outside the lake area. It's a wonderful experience. Negative reactions came from my former job, from biological ladies. I didn't care about their opinion and it was the right attitude. When they talked in a negative way about how I dress and look like, they can't be friends. I think they are just jealous, because I can wear it and look great or better than they^^

AND: I overtake typical female tasks, e.g. office work, grocery, doing housework. These female tasks are easier than the tasks of my former job :-)

diferente es mejor

Edited by Nico_Ahrens_Exhi
a Spanish slogan ;)