face sitting, clit licking--do women really enjoy it

ju****

Posted

I really really like it when a woman sits on my face and lets me lick her to orgasm before we fuck, but sometimes I get the impression that women dont enjoy it that much..or maybe its girls my age being a bit prissy, but for me their is nothing hotter than a woman squirting over my chest after ive worked her to orgasms a couple of times using just my tongue,

What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...
Northlake69
Posted
There are women who are hard to get to orgasm. I've never met one who was comfortable with cunnilingus, who didn't orgasm when her pussy licked. In fact, that usually opens up the door to harder and more frequent orgasms from regular coitus. Some can barely cum at all from coitus unless you got them off first with cunnilingus.
  • 1 month later...
Ra****
Posted

From my experience with oral sex is if you offer it and perform the act they (females) will appreciate the sex more and more often they will come to expect it Everytime as part of the foreplay before the actual act of sex

• Facesitting

Facesitting is sometimes called “smothering”, and it involves sitting down onto your partner’s face. People get a kick out of the smell and taste of the private parts, and the power play. Front ...

• Recent discussions