Tit and Clit Torture

Te****

Posted (edited)

I am always looking for new self torture ideas. Working this right now.  I have large rubber bands around tits, a belt across tits so they dig in nice, periodically I hit my tits with my hands or 5 times hit tit La with the side of a hammer.  I have the same thing on my clit area.  I push hard on the wash cloth I have rolled and a wrench to give it something solid to push against.  Any other suggestions?

Edited by Pop-MOD-Sunshine
Pictures removed because they do not comply with the forum rules
Posted (edited)

I instruct my subs when they have failed their task to wear 'punishment panties' for the day. These are panties that I've secured either sandpaper in the gusset or metal studs as found on the leather jackets of punks etc.

Another punishment I use is I have them purchase a number of fresh fat fingers of Ginger, then peeled and inserted anally. 

Sand paper secured in the nipple area of the bra for a day is another favourite. 

Your thoughts ?

Kindest regards MartynMentor

Edited by Pop-MOD-Sunshine
fsk18 picture removed
Posted

The use of ginger in the anus is often called figging. 

Off topic but this is also where the term "ginger up" comes from. In the old days unscupulous horse traders would use giner to make an old tired horse look more lively.

• Nipple Clamps

• Recent discussions