Unsatisfied

Magiceyes

Magiceyes
Posted

I have been married for 10 years to a man who said fucking was number one for him. At first it was good. But then he started cheating. Then I was not having sex.  I love sex and a bit wild in bed. I would fuck him all the time. He would rather flirt with other women then me. Wtf. I would love to fuck everyday at least 2 times a day. But he is not interested but maybe 1 time a month. Guys, what the hell is going on?

KleinerPeni445
Posted
Cheat on him, find a hot young stud and make him jealous
rockhard1
Posted
On 11/16/2021 at 7:12 AM, Magiceyes said:

I have been married for 10 years to a man who said fucking was number one for him. At first it was good. But then he started cheating. Then I was not having sex.  I love sex and a bit wild in bed. I would fuck him all the time. He would rather flirt with other women then me. Wtf. I would love to fuck everyday at least 2 times a day. But he is not interested but maybe 1 time a month. Guys, what the hell is going on?

ha from germand  men are  never really happy  the  more you give the more they want   Not all but most who will addmit to it   Men want sluts and that has to be at the start of the relation ship  The bigest problem is most couples do not want to addmit what really turns them on  And as we get older our desires chang just like every rhing else We like apple then we don't 

that is why we fail  we can't keep up with the changes we f have in life  Just keep trying don't give up  and have sex where and when and with whom ever you want life is too short and now it to fucked up  the states is going through a hard time now will it make it ??????

• 2 weeks later...
Feistyfrauline
Posted

I think men want what they don't already have which is why they always cheat. For me I think you could be better at it than him so go for it. Exercise, put on sexy dresses, look hot and get it on with someone else or a Lot of someone elses.

• Recent discussions