Perpetual684

ladies sexual satisfaction

Perpetual684
Posted

Why is it so difficult for most men to satisfy a woman. Some don't even know if a woman is satisfied or not, they believe there are the only ones that need satisfaction. Women needs it more

• Like 9
Bharat687
Posted
Hey if u wanna be satisfied contact me
John294688
Posted
Well i am virgin and I'll try my best to give you happiness
  • Like 1
Nobita-3869
Posted
Oh
Yo619
Posted
so what you want?
deluge5115
Posted
You will be satisfied. That is the essence of what turns me on
makeshift
Posted
Hiiii I am new one well come
homejames
Posted

Ladies first, When you scream we all scream, TryMe 

IMG_20190530_094306.jpg

mictra
Posted

perso , si tu veux me montrer je me ferai un plaisir de te faire jouir

Hom012
Posted
On 05.12.2016 at 04:22, Perpetual684 said:

Почему большинству мужчин так сложно удовлетворить женщину? Некоторые даже не знают, удовлетворена ли женщина или нет, они верят, что есть только те, которые нуждаются в удовлетворении. Женщинам это нужно больше

👌

DebraStele
Posted

Today, a huge number of men everywhere throughout the globe are utilizing Malegra 200 to deal with their sexual barrenness, otherwise called Erectile Dysfunction. Malegra 100 mg Sunrise is quick-acting, and inside 30-50 minutes of you devouring it, you would most likely have superb, dependable sex.

Love2licknplay
Posted

When u bout to cum guys, pull out and play with and lick her pussy or maybe even use a toy. And trust me if u love pussy thatll turn u and her on so much!!! And after u KNOW she got off. Shit, you will be so turned on urself that literally youll cum in like a min or 2...

GoddessGermanika
Posted

We have been heaping this mountain on top of a single man. My husband showed me how multiple men can satisfy a woman.

I usually need 4 or 5 orgasms by my husband's very talented fingers and then I am ready for men to start fucking hard and fast. I don't want them to hold back or stop or slow down.

Men have been stopping themselves and that interrupts the flow. I want men eager to fuck me hard and when they cum get out of the way for the next man. After 10 or 12 have done me like this I will usually go into waving orgasms where it is hard to separate one oprgasm from the other. they come in an ever rising wave.

the problem is the pedophile priests sold us on only one and they have to do everything.

Fortunately I have an amazing husband who is happy to see a large group of men satisfy me.

• Like 1
healthinfo
Posted

For ladies satisfaction men should use cenforce tablet. This is like a magic pill. By using it men keeps hard and long time erection. Visit our site to buy cenforce online at a reliable price. You will get door-step delivery from us.

Clinton4
Posted

You most tell me you are ok before I stop

rajababa12
Posted

for ladies satisfaction it is easy to fuck again and again until they stay stop

• BBW

Build a Bear Workshop? Not exactly, well not that kind of bear anyway. The winner is: Big Beautiful Woman. If you’ve got a thing for women with more than just an hourglass shape this is your place. ...

• Recent discussions