ladies sexual satisfaction

Perpetual684

Posted

Why is it so difficult for most men to satisfy a woman. Some don't even know if a woman is satisfied or not, they believe there are the only ones that need satisfaction. Women needs it more

• 2 years later...
Posted

When u bout to cum guys, pull out and play with and lick her pussy or maybe even use a toy. And trust me if u love pussy thatll turn u and her on so much!!! And after u KNOW she got off. Shit, you will be so turned on urself that literally youll cum in like a min or 2...

• 1 month later...
Posted

We have been heaping this mountain on top of a single man. My husband showed me how multiple men can satisfy a woman.

I usually need 4 or 5 orgasms by my husband's very talented fingers and then I am ready for men to start fucking hard and fast. I don't want them to hold back or stop or slow down.

Men have been stopping themselves and that interrupts the flow. I want men eager to fuck me hard and when they cum get out of the way for the next man. After 10 or 12 have done me like this I will usually go into waving orgasms where it is hard to separate one oprgasm from the other. they come in an ever rising wave.

the problem is the pedophile priests sold us on only one and they have to do everything.

Fortunately I have an amazing husband who is happy to see a large group of men satisfy me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted
On 12/4/2016 at 10:22 PM, Perpetual684 said:

Why is it so difficult for most men to satisfy a woman. Some don't even know if a woman is satisfied or not, they believe there are the only ones that need satisfaction. Women needs it more

men r selfish

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 12/4/2016 at 9:22 PM, Perpetual684 said:

Í always put the ladies pleasure first.

• BBW

Build a Bear Workshop? Not exactly, well not that kind of bear anyway. The winner is: Big Beautiful Woman. If you’ve got a thing for women with more than just an hourglass shape this is your place. ...

• Recent discussions