How to have sex

Ryan309

Posted

I want to learn and get tips on how get and have sex with a girl.

• Like 3
fuckinghellbitch
Posted

to get on the floor get naked get it fucked up and start kissing

Posted
On 11/20/2016 at 3:12 PM, Ryan309 said:

I want to learn an another or more tips in how get a sex with a girl.

Hi Ryan!

There's loads of interesting stuff out there... A lot of it is bullshit, of course, but it's always fun as long as you take it easy and you try to make it yours: Be patient and find your own way. :point_up:

Have you heard, read or seen anything related to pick-up artists? They call themselves the seduction community, PUA, or pickup community. It's basically a movement of (heterosexual) men whose goal is seduction and sexual success with women. :bed:

The key here is having the right attitude and therefore seeing this as game probably helps...  There are tons of videos you can find on YouTube that offer you some inspiring ideas, but never forget to adapt The Game to what feels more natural to you rather than becoming someone else. Of course, this requires practice... So take your time and do not forget to enjoy the process!! :tada:

Hope this helps!! Good luck mate, and keep me posted ;)

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted

It seems to me that having sex is an intuitive process, although something you can learn. 

Posted

In order to get more pleasure in sex try to encourage your sex partner kissing and touching. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Before you starting you can kissing and finger your girl friend. And then start sex and give full pleasure. :)

Posted

search on google for more info about sex. All the best!

• 2 weeks later...