Joey-0106

Handjob fantasy

Joey-0106
Posted (edited)

A question for the women. If you lived with a sex-starved person for 6 years, and you were their sister in law, would you say yes? If I were to ask for a Huge favor and explain it to her, do you think she might say yes? If I asked if she could give me a hand job do you think she would get angry? I get SO excited thinking about it. She and I are often home alone together. I imagine knocking on her door and saying “I need to ask you a GREAT favor”. I would then explain how starved I am, and no excitement in my life. I imagine her saying “yes” and reaching for some oils. I unzip my pants and she begins slowly, then ever faster and faster until I explode. The asking part is almost as exciting as receiving it. What do you think? Would she say yes or no? I would feel so badly if I offended her. Any women with tips? Best thing to say or ask? I am just dreaming hourly about this. It excites me so greatly. I could really use advise

Edited by Joey-0106
Wanted to tag other topics but could not.
Tkb1tch
Posted

Doesn't look like you got a response, but I'm guessing answer would be no. It's too close to home per se. Why not look elsewhere. ...

• Handjobs

A hand job is like masturbation, but with a partner. Your partner’s hand stimulates your dick and makes you cum. It generally doesn’t involve any other body parts, but that doesn’t mean there’s ...

• Recent discussions