Jerking off in front of a woman?

LeoJos

Posted

Hi,

I have a question to the women here on Fuck.com!  - What do you think about having a man jerking off in front of you?

I have a fantasy about jerking off in front of a woman wearing nothing but high heels, would that be hot for a woman too, or would you say most women are not in to that? 

Would be awesome to get some feedback since this is something I would really love to do, but I'm not sure if women would find it odd..

Thanks! :)

• Like 1
Posted

i'm boy ,its a terrible question for me........... 

Posted

I don't find it strange at all.  I really enjoy watching a guy wank in front me while I'm playing with my juicy wet pussy.  I love to watch a guys face as he's about to climax and if he shoots his hot creamy load all over my tits, even better!  

• Like 5
Posted
I personally like it especially if the woman is the 1 to initiate it . It's very intense the way both of U glaring in each others eyes , wondering how U gonna pound it next ... the best part of it is the nut - then she goes down to slurp it all up ..
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 31.10.2016 at 4:59 PM, cocoflare said:

I don't find it strange at all.  I really enjoy watching a guy wank in front me while I'm playing with my juicy wet pussy.  I love to watch a guys face as he's about to climax and if he shoots his hot creamy load all over my tits, even better! 

... the men here will love you ;)

• 3 years later...
Posted
On 10/27/2016 at 12:23 AM, LeoJos said:

Hi,

I have a question to the women here on Fuck.com!  - What do you think about having a man jerking off in front of you?

I have a fantasy about jerking off in front of a woman wearing nothing but high heels, would that be hot for a woman too, or would you say most women are not in to that? 

Would be awesome to get some feedback since this is something I would really love to do, but I'm not sure if women would find it odd..

Thanks! :)

WHY, FFS !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love watching a man get off in front of me! I wanna be in a room full of men on my knees jerking off as they take turns in my pussy! cuming all over my body 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would rather enjoy 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 masturbation with a woman with the goal being to cum and reach climax at the same time then taste each other’s love juice!