Is it normal for a straight guy to want to suck dick?

Albino

Posted

I have never wanted this before but when I was fucking my wife this morning I got super hot thinking about sucking a dick.  I am not really turned on by men but the thought got my rock off today.  Dose this make me gay or bi?  I don’t think I want sex just oral.  I also have thought about wanting a guy to share my wife’s pussy.  Do women really get two ducks in the pussy at the same time?  Maybe I am half bi...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Quite normal I think  , its one of those things . Two ducks my fantasy .

Posted

I've thought about sucking a dick many times. I agree, it's a real fucking turn on

• 2 weeks later...
Dancostas
Posted

For me to limit pleasure and annoyance I prefer that everyone forget about labels and do whatever they have to do. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

No as ya'll know you cannot control your feelings

• 2 weeks later...
Kl1tleech
Posted
On 12/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, Marty2907 said:

Quite normal I think  , its one of those things . Two ducks my fantasy .

Qi want to eat my air tight .and pounded in every opening she’s got . & go to TOWN ON HER 1 in the ass mouth Pussy  n she’s got one in each hand for balance . N while my wife’s being FUCKED to the verge of insanity someone else’s wife has me upto mid forearm in her ass I’m fist FUCKING HER ASS WHILE SHE HELPS SWALLOW THE FOUR LOADS PUMPING OUT IN N ON MY SEXY THICK  WIFE .

Kl1tleech
Posted

Where are all the couples who want to help me take my wife into another dimension of cumming?

Joker2909
Posted

I to feel to suck a dick sometimes a real big long thick dick, all down my throat