ahhshs

Show me how you fucked last time

ahhshs
Posted

I want to see how you treated your man or woman and give you advice on how to have better sex and maybe you could show me your improvement if you know what I mean

• Like 3
fuckme-5566
Posted

I performed oral sex on him and he pulled my mouth down on his penis and fucked my mouth them pushed me onto my back and had anal sex with me.I was pulled into the kneeling position and told to perform arse to mouth on him to get him hard again.I've learned to enjoy pleasuring a man but do you have any ideas of being a better lover.Im fairly unshockable.thanks.

fuckme-5566
Posted

I have a whore fantasy.When im fucking i sometimes imagine im a whore and when i tell the guy im with and ask him please to treat me like a slutty street whore i usually get treated that way..I dress the part,a shiny black latex dress,no panties but if i do wear panties they will be c-thru and crotchless.Seamed stockings and a suspender belt and i make sure my stocking tops are showing.I wear stilettos and my sluttiest lipstick and a slave collar.It's fun to offer myself like a whore,bending over infront of him offering my ass.To feel his cock getting hard between my ass cheeks and begging him to fuck me like a whore usually works.My fantasy,or one of them,is to live out my fantasy and stand underneath a street lamp,and be taken down an alley for a good fucking.A threesome,and me getting spit roasted would be pure heaven.Would you like to live out my fantasy?

• Like 1