Sex Toys

Slutwife469

Posted

I love all of the variations on the market but as exciting as they are, I still find the old standbys exciting.  I like a nice cool cucumber and a couple carrots refreshing as are some varieties of squash now and then.  For the most part I see phallic prospects in many things.  Salt and pepper shakers, candles, decorative art statues and end table/coffee table items, trophies and one of my favorites is a lava lamp that creates an amazing look when turned on.  Caution, some get very hot very quick.

Of the purchased variety I like anything I can wear/use while in public.  The remote eggs and bullets are among my favorites, my husbands too.  Ok just some of my thoughts.  Always, always clean your toys properly before and after use.  Boil or dispose of fruits and veggies. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I also enjoy sex with toys as well. Both me and my wife use this sex toys after having real sex. I already bought a few sex toys for couple. These sex toys give us extra pleasure. 

Posted

I prefer the sex toys. Never could figure out how someone can use food. I might try a heat lamp though.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Sex dolls are BEST. Recently Bought sex tolls from the love-sextoys.co.uk

• 3 months later...
Posted

Does anyone of you use sybians? Which one can you recommend? 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, DavidJo23 said:

Does anyone of you use sybians? Which one can you recommend? 

My wifey wants a sybian https://joynights.org/best-sybian/ , but I think it is quite outdated toy. Does anyone still use it?

Edited by DavidJo23