Sex Toys

Slutwife469

Posted

I love all of the variations on the market but as exciting as they are, I still find the old standbys exciting.  I like a nice cool cucumber and a couple carrots refreshing as are some varieties of squash now and then.  For the most part I see phallic prospects in many things.  Salt and pepper shakers, candles, decorative art statues and end table/coffee table items, trophies and one of my favorites is a lava lamp that creates an amazing look when turned on.  Caution, some get very hot very quick.

Of the purchased variety I like anything I can wear/use while in public.  The remote eggs and bullets are among my favorites, my husbands too.  Ok just some of my thoughts.  Always, always clean your toys properly before and after use.  Boil or dispose of fruits and veggies. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I would love to try some of ur ideas plus cheper

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I also enjoy sex with toys as well. Both me and my wife use this sex toys after having real sex. I already bought a few sex toys for couple. These sex toys give us extra pleasure. 

Edited by CaraVirt
Link removed, please only publish in PM
Posted

I prefer the sex toys. Never could figure out how someone can use food. I might try a heat lamp though.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Sex dolls are BEST. Recently Bought sex tolls from the ********

Edited by CaraVirt
  • 3 months later...
DavidJo23
Posted

Does anyone of you use sybians? Which one can you recommend? 

DavidJo23
Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, DavidJo23 said:

Does anyone of you use sybians? Which one can you recommend? 

My wifey wants a sybian ********, but I think it is quite outdated toy. Does anyone still use it?

Edited by CaraVirt
  • 1 month later...
PopAlexandra
Posted (edited)
On 11/25/2020 at 4:21 PM, Gillani8 said:

I also enjoy sex with toys as well. Both me and my wife use this sex toys after having real sex. I already bought a few *********. These sex toys give us extra pleasure. 

Not bad. I also enjoy ********** every now and then and will probably add some new ones to the collection soon.

Edited by CaraVirt
  • 3 months later...
Casper-9073
Posted (edited)

I found ********** a best Masturbator. Recentrly bought this at £74.48 :heart_eyes:

Edited by CaraVirt
luisbogdani
Posted

Awning balls are great for travel and come in a variety of textures to choose from.

luisbogdani
Posted (edited)

Awning balls are great for travel and come in a variety of textures to choose from. They're great for single players, and their small size and innocent appearance make them the perfect stealth toy. I'm pretty sure I've tried them all and can vouch for the fact that they are very different from each other as well as from the other toys on this list. I don't use the Tenga Egg unless I'm traveling or can get my hands on one of my other toys. Given the price and features, it can't compete in stimulation with the other ******** on this list. It can, however, compete on functionality. Here I would say it is the most affordable toy on this list.

Edited by CaraVirt
  • Sex Toys

Sex toys are any object or machine that contributes to sexual stimulation and pleasure. So, basically, this could be pretty much anything. Toys can be used by a single person, or by more. They ...

• Recent discussions