Zoey99

Gangbang fantasy

Zoey99
Posted

Ive always had this deep sexual attraction and desire to be double penetrated by 2-3 guys. They force fuck me, slap me, tie me up, degrade me a bit with dirty talk. One dick in my mouth the other in my tight little pussy..😅🤤

• Like 19
Posted

nice. I wud love that.

Joey98
Posted

I would have a hard time deciding where do i stick my big hard cock first in your tight little pussy or those cute jucy lips and down your throat 😝

Bergby
Posted

Hope you love it and do lots of gangbangs in the figurer.

Randers28
Posted

I'm in!

call_me_amrit
Posted

2-3 guys are no fun. Go on a journey somewhere and let people fuck u hard u would love it. 

I would love to treat u like my fucking cum dumpster too.

Jflo1201
Posted

Your forgot about a hole. 

9o229l2939
Posted

Yes I m ready to do

tellmewhat2do
Posted
On 7/5/2020 at 4:55 AM, Zoey99 said:

Ive always had this deep sexual attraction and desire to be double penetrated by 2-3 guys. They force fuck me, slap me, tie me up, degrade me a bit with dirty talk. One dick in my mouth the other in my tight little pussy..😅🤤

sameeeee

• Like 1
Schlong-1791
Posted
On 7/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Zoey99 said:

18 hours ago, tellmewhat2do said:

sameeeee

Mmmmmm hmmmmm

Slutwife469
Posted
On 7/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Zoey99 said:

You will never feel more empowered than when you are the sexual center of attention for a group of guys that lust for you.  It cums down to the question of who's using who?  

• Like 2
Lildiki
Posted

I want my girlfriends to be like this and make me watch 

Lildiki
Posted

I’m only allowed if I’m lucky in her ass because I’m skinny small lol dick and big cock gets her tight lil box stretch out for me 

sex4funsteve
Posted
On 7/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, Zoey99 said:

have you llike a hand in your holes for excitement

Kinkycouple69
Posted

I love getting gangbang so much while my man watches !!!! More the better 😊☺️

lunaaaxxx
Posted
On 7/5/2020 at 12:55 AM, Zoey99 said:

me too

• Gangbang

Gangbangs are a form of group sex where only one woman or "bottom" is involved. That means a whole group of men are participating in the sex at the same time, all focused on the same partner. ...

• Recent discussions