FerrisCouple

My husband wants to watch me have sex with someone else

FerrisCouple
Posted

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

• Like 9
Posted

I’ll help

Schlong-1791
Posted
On 10/17/2016 at 6:53 AM, jaydenjames said:

A couple of weekends ago my next door neighbor and I arrived home at the same time, and we started chatting in the staircase. I've always been extremely attracted to her, and since I know she's recently single I invited her in to my place for a drink.  

To make it brief, we ended up having a great time with mind blowing sex, and now whenever we pass each other we just smile politely and pretend like nothing happened. Fine by me! 

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or is anyone (like I used to be :P) fantasizing about their neighbor? 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:32 PM, selecta said:

I’ll help

Ok

ReddRatt
Posted
On 2/2/2020 at 9:10 AM, FerrisCouple said:

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

This is also my most favorite fantasy. My first wife let me undress her in front of one of our friends. He fondled her 32B tits but when they kissed she freaked. She turned and ran upstairs  to our bedroom. She tried again a few days laster with similar results. I regret she was never able to go thru with it.

Slutwife469
Posted

Believe me, if he asked, you should absolutely go along with his desire.  Just find the right guy, someone safe and tested.  Make a show of it, use your imagination and take your time with him.  Prolong sucking his cock such that your husband has full view of it.  When he fucks you look at your husband and thank him.  Be verbal,  and make a production of your climax, even if he does and you don't.  

After your lover has gone, do not feel guilty!  Let your husband respond to what he's witnessed and I'm 99.9% sure he will compliment and praise your actions.  He will shower you with love afterwards.  How you feel and respond is up to you but, he will always know that you did it for him.  Good luck n have fun

• Like 1
BIGLOVER-6786
Posted

I AM BULL I WILL F**K YOU

wolfythe3rd
Posted

sounds like fun babe

lovetalk-4137
Posted

Good article, thanks for writing. I had a break up with someone almost a year and a half ago and by far this is the hardest breakup I've ever had, worse than my divorce. But I'm now well into my 40s, I'm just not as resilient, and I've learned that people are not expendable after all. - It's not true that "another one will come along." Intellectually I thought the relationship was over, until i came across an article of a man named Dr Amigo. I can't seem to stop thinking that it "should" have worked out and channeling back thru the stages of grief - as irrational as I know it is. Life after a certain age just seems pointless and purposeless if you don't have someone to share it with. But Dr Amigo was my a packaged solution to help me get over my breakups with love attractive spells on Jack a man i wanted to spend my life with, thank goodness the assurance Dr Amigo gave  me worked out perfectly well, now i am happy being into a new relationship with Jack a man of my dreams.
He is opened to help anybody that need relationship help, kindly reach him on GOOGLE AS "DR AMIGO ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER"OR WHATSAPP/CALL +2349058764985

queenbling40
Posted

HOW TO SQUIRT COVER JPG.jpg

lovetalk-4137
Posted

HOW TO GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER/WIN LOTTERY
Are You Feeling Let Down By Your Lover? Are You Disappointed In What He or She Is Doing? You Feel Brokenhearted Lonely Emotionally Disconnected? Frustrated Because Of A Break Up/ Extramarital Affair? no Longer Feel Loved Sad/Hurt Confused Unwanted Or Overwhelmed With Emotion? Trying To Figure Out If He Or She Ever Loved You? And Left With The Unsolved Mystery Did They Ever Care? Contact  Amigo today and I assure you all that your problems will be solved out immediately. WhatsApp+2349058764985.