My husband wants to watch me have sex with someone else

FerrisCouple

Posted

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

• Like 10
  • 5 months later...
Schlong-1791
Posted
On 10/17/2016 at 6:53 AM, jaydenjames said:

A couple of weekends ago my next door neighbor and I arrived home at the same time, and we started chatting in the staircase. I've always been extremely attracted to her, and since I know she's recently single I invited her in to my place for a drink.  

To make it brief, we ended up having a great time with mind blowing sex, and now whenever we pass each other we just smile politely and pretend like nothing happened. Fine by me! 

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or is anyone (like I used to be :P) fantasizing about their neighbor? 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:32 PM, selecta said:

I’ll help

Ok

Posted
On 2/2/2020 at 9:10 AM, FerrisCouple said:

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

This is also my most favorite fantasy. My first wife let me undress her in front of one of our friends. He fondled her 32B tits but when they kissed she freaked. She turned and ran upstairs  to our bedroom. She tried again a few days laster with similar results. I regret she was never able to go thru with it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Believe me, if he asked, you should absolutely go along with his desire.  Just find the right guy, someone safe and tested.  Make a show of it, use your imagination and take your time with him.  Prolong sucking his cock such that your husband has full view of it.  When he fucks you look at your husband and thank him.  Be verbal,  and make a production of your climax, even if he does and you don't.  

After your lover has gone, do not feel guilty!  Let your husband respond to what he's witnessed and I'm 99.9% sure he will compliment and praise your actions.  He will shower you with love afterwards.  How you feel and respond is up to you but, he will always know that you did it for him.  Good luck n have fun

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hello!!!My most striking sexual experience has been through a webcam. I was talking for a while with a former co-worker, we felt a lot of attraction until one day she asked me to practice sex webcam  and I decided, even though I would later have to see her in the office. I logged on to my cam and so did she and as we chatted the session warmed up to one of my best sexual experiences. When we saw each other again we acted as if nothing had happened

Edited by asis36
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
lovetalk-4137
Posted

Good article, thanks for writing. I had a break up with someone almost a year and a half ago and by far this is the hardest breakup I've ever had, worse than my divorce. But I'm now well into my 40s, I'm just not as resilient, and I've learned that people are not expendable after all. - It's not true that "another one will come along." Intellectually I thought the relationship was over, until i came across an article of a man named Dr Amigo. I can't seem to stop thinking that it "should" have worked out and channeling back thru the stages of grief - as irrational as I know it is. Life after a certain age just seems pointless and purposeless if you don't have someone to share it with. But Dr Amigo was my a packaged solution to help me get over my breakups with love attractive spells on Jack a man i wanted to spend my life with, thank goodness the assurance Dr Amigo gave  me worked out perfectly well, now i am happy being into a new relationship with Jack a man of my dreams.
He is opened to help anybody that need relationship help, kindly reach him on GOOGLE AS "DR AMIGO ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER"OR WHATSAPP/CALL +2349058764985

• 1 month later...
Sensitive_Steve
Posted

Interesting my wife of 17 years (unfortunately divorced) now but this was her biggest fantasy although I put the kibosh on it so many times because I felt it would do a Irrevocable damage to our relationship.  I did agree though to go to the bunny ranch with her and have a three-way I figured that way it would be more of a business transaction and there wouldn’t be any feelings exchanged.  However when it was time to book the trip I cherish the marriage to much to even go through with that I know most guys think I’m crazy at that opportunity but I was really happy and I didn’t wanna risk a good thing.  

I tried to convince her that she just loved the taboo factor of it and then it may be difficult for her to get past seeing that image of me being intimate with another woman and was it worth the risk we had a very healthy sex life and eventually move past it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jackson021
Posted

Yeah but you can enjoy your intimacy with more pleasure and feel more relax able with having lots of fun. actually your husband needs to feel your extreme intimacy level and that's why this option has been chossen for you. Tell your partner to with oral sex and fore play that can give more pleasure and long time connectivity.

delpark
Posted

It really comes down to "How do you feel about it?"

Some women are comfortable having sex other than their mates. Others are not. My wife had no interest in having sex with anyone but me. (She lost that interest years ago).

Can you accept yourself if you fucked another man?  If you can, I say do it.

• 2 weeks later...
john8uk
Posted

I always have had this fantasy and my wife obliged by taking a fuck buddy some years ago. Whenever she wanted extra cock she would call him and arrange to go to his for the evening for a good shag. I was never allowed to watch but she would tell me everything in bed on her return and we either fucked or she would wank me if she was too fucked. it lasted 2 years and I will say they were the horniest of my life, knowing she had been well looked after and returned home. She decided to end it and hasnt wanted to fuck anyone but me since. I keep trying but she isnt up for it now. She knows if ever she wants to have another cock she will not get any problem from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hugeandhappy
Posted

I want to watch wife get gangbanged !!!

she always wanted it so I want her to be happy .:)

I want her to get fucked like a whore and send me a video of it or face time me as 5 or 10 guys fuck her hard 

how al this started is I came home and she had 2 guys fucking her and I lived it 

we have a number if you have friends call us 

EB023A1F-131C-4EDD-9621-C5709EF02355.jpeg

2732ABCC-41D1-496E-B70A-FAA40B398C0C.jpeg

Deadpool-2502
Posted

If your man is not able to satisfy you so might be for handling your mood swings he might have aggred

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I think it's great! I had a girl in Ft.Worth who used to pull my dick out and start sucking it in a room full of people. All the guys wanted her and all their women wanted me. It was a blast.