FerrisCouple

My husband wants to watch me have sex with someone else

FerrisCouple
Posted

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

• Like 5
selecta
Posted

I’ll help

Schlong-1791
Posted
On 10/17/2016 at 6:53 AM, jaydenjames said:

A couple of weekends ago my next door neighbor and I arrived home at the same time, and we started chatting in the staircase. I've always been extremely attracted to her, and since I know she's recently single I invited her in to my place for a drink.  

To make it brief, we ended up having a great time with mind blowing sex, and now whenever we pass each other we just smile politely and pretend like nothing happened. Fine by me! 

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or is anyone (like I used to be :P) fantasizing about their neighbor? 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:32 PM, selecta said:

I’ll help

Ok

ReddRatt
Posted
On 2/2/2020 at 9:10 AM, FerrisCouple said:

Have any of you been asked by your husband to have sex with another Male while he, ur husband, merely watches. My husband wants us to do this. So anyone experienced this before. What was it like after and during?

This is also my most favorite fantasy. My first wife let me undress her in front of one of our friends. He fondled her 32B tits but when they kissed she freaked. She turned and ran upstairs  to our bedroom. She tried again a few days laster with similar results. I regret she was never able to go thru with it.