Mike-1495

Breakups

Mike-1495
Posted

Breakups who in this world haven’t experienced a berakup in there life, being in a relationship that one day  it will end is something that everyone is always afraid of.

• Like 10
Posted
Nah. Sorry for your heartbreak man, but when you’re dead you can’t take them with you
  • Like 2
Tamil
Posted
Nic
  • Like 1
Tiger-1137
Posted

Hi

Sanjibkhal721
Posted

Won't worry

Saurabh1311
Posted

Hllo

Shawan
Posted

Hello sexy

Michael802a
Posted

My ex girlfriend from over 6 years ago, stole my car drove it 80 miles to the airport. Parked it right at the front doors went inside and got on a plane to California to be with an old ex of hers. Mean while it took my 5 days to find out where my car ended up. Impound lot, of course. After paying $600 to get it out of impound I found in my car things she left behind on purpose. Drivers seat on floor was her satchel. In that little bag was over a gram of meth all kinds of needles 3 spoons and 2 bubbles. One was broken. She tried setting me up. Needles to say, the first gas station every thing in garbage.

• Like 1
Ray-5805
Posted

Hi

Lutuanjing
Posted

Bodi amat jing

XJustSomeRandomBoyX
Posted
On 3/18/2020 at 3:06 AM, Michael802a said:

My ex girlfriend from over 6 years ago, stole my car drove it 80 miles to the airport. Parked it right at the front doors went inside and got on a plane to California to be with an old ex of hers. Mean while it took my 5 days to find out where my car ended up. Impound lot, of course. After paying $600 to get it out of impound I found in my car things she left behind on purpose. Drivers seat on floor was her satchel. In that little bag was over a gram of meth all kinds of needles 3 spoons and 2 bubbles. One was broken. She tried setting me up. Needles to say, the first gas station every thing in garbage.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ma mate what a bitch

Rockhardmuscle
Posted

Break ups do suck, especially when you find out that the one you loved chose lies, deception and betrayal as being more important to themselves than having an honest loyal and committed relationship