Mike-1495

Breakups

Mike-1495
Posted

Breakups who in this world haven’t experienced a berakup in there life, being in a relationship that one day  it will end is something that everyone is always afraid of.

• Like 10
Posted
Nah. Sorry for your heartbreak man, but when you’re dead you can’t take them with you
  • Like 2
Tamil
Posted
Nic
  • Like 1
Tiger-1137
Posted

Hi

Sanjibkhal721
Posted

Won't worry

Saurabh1311
Posted

Hllo

Shawan
Posted

Hello sexy

Michael802a
Posted

My ex girlfriend from over 6 years ago, stole my car drove it 80 miles to the airport. Parked it right at the front doors went inside and got on a plane to California to be with an old ex of hers. Mean while it took my 5 days to find out where my car ended up. Impound lot, of course. After paying $600 to get it out of impound I found in my car things she left behind on purpose. Drivers seat on floor was her satchel. In that little bag was over a gram of meth all kinds of needles 3 spoons and 2 bubbles. One was broken. She tried setting me up. Needles to say, the first gas station every thing in garbage.

• Like 1
Ray-5805
Posted

Hi

Lutuanjing
Posted

Bodi amat jing

XJustSomeRandomBoyX
Posted
On 3/18/2020 at 3:06 AM, Michael802a said:

My ex girlfriend from over 6 years ago, stole my car drove it 80 miles to the airport. Parked it right at the front doors went inside and got on a plane to California to be with an old ex of hers. Mean while it took my 5 days to find out where my car ended up. Impound lot, of course. After paying $600 to get it out of impound I found in my car things she left behind on purpose. Drivers seat on floor was her satchel. In that little bag was over a gram of meth all kinds of needles 3 spoons and 2 bubbles. One was broken. She tried setting me up. Needles to say, the first gas station every thing in garbage.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ma mate what a bitch