Jump to content

His place or mine???


Maude967

Recommended Posts

Posted

So it's coming up to the end of the date and I totally want to go home with this guy. How do I decide? His place or mine???

  • Like 4
Link to post
Posted

Nowadays I only date at the swinger club - no "private" dates (which for me includes also to meet in a hotel).

But when I began with swinging and dating men for ONS, for me it was allways his place.
I didn´t want to cause unexpected visits. I can´t look into heads and at a ONS I don´t get that familiar with a man, that I get to know him really well. So I didn´t reveal my address.
Ok, some dates turned into a good and near acquaintance. In this cases I sometimes met also in my place.  ;)

btw: on my visits at his place I allways made sure, that I was "covered". Told a friend or my brother, where I would be. And called some times in between, so that she/he could be sure, that I was ok.


 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Posted

That's a really good idea, when you do stay at his place, drop your location to a friend or someone you trust. Thanks for suggesting that! 

And also a hotel can be a really cool adventure, maybe can't afford to do it all the time, but that's a nice safe way to meet new people and not have to worry about it later if they turn out to be weirdo stalkers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Posted

I meet generally in public places, if you like and want, you can change the place still to a private location.

I don't like you use my home for meetings and have maybe problems after that like the way in your last post, I have one stalker in the past (he met me in front of my home, it was not planned), one of it is enough all my life :)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Chandu7022
Posted
On 5/18/2016 at 2:58 PM, Maude967 said:

So it's coming up to the end of the date and I totally want to go home with this guy. How do I decide? His place or mine???

Yours

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
jaydenjames
Posted

Pros and cons with both, at his place you can easily get up and leave whenever you want, as where at your place it could be hard to get rid of the guy if you wanted to.. On the other hand you might feel more in control at your place, unless the dude turns out to be a stalker lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
... from my perspective I would choose her place, so I can go whenever I want 
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
fuckycumsexy
Posted
On 5/18/2016 at 2:58 PM, Maude967 said:

So it's coming up to the end of the date and I totally want to go home with this guy. How do I decide? His place or mine???

let him come to yours

 

Link to post
  • 3 years later...
TwistedBinds
Posted
On 5/18/2016 at 2:43 PM, CaraVirt said:

Nowadays I only date at the swinger club - no "private" dates (which for me includes also to meet in a hotel).

But when I began with swinging and dating men for ONS, for me it was allways his place.
I didn´t want to cause unexpected visits. I can´t look into heads and at a ONS I don´t get that familiar with a man, that I get to know him really well. So I didn´t reveal my address.
Ok, some dates turned into a good and near acquaintance. In this cases I sometimes met also in my place.  ;)

btw: on my visits at his place I allways made sure, that I was "covered". Told a friend or my brother, where I would be. And called some times in between, so that she/he could be sure, that I was ok.


 

 

Safety call should be a must!!

Link to post
Posted

If you are facing your partner have ED issue give them sildenafil 100 tablet (Fildena 100) and for women give it Lovegra 100 for instant sexual desire boost in body

Link to post
  • 5 months later...
Posted

I prefer going to his place for that first time.If it doesn't work out i can escape.

Link to post
Posted
On 2/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, fuckme-5566 said:

I prefer going to his place for that first time.If it doesn't work out i can escape.

It's a shame if they both feel that way.
I don't think it's gonna be a date. ;)

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...