richyjm

fucking my self with dildo

richyjm
Posted

There is  no better felling then having the dildo slide in and out your ass I can't even explain it but Iy feels so fucking good best part of being gay is the anal sex well it might be kicked in but I still get bent over 

• Like 7
GeorgeX77
Posted
I agree
Alwayshorny450
Posted
Wound love to help
Ruthlee
Posted

I am a very strict mistress who has been around this lifestyle for awhile now.This is my whole life. Everything I do is for my slave who is my property.if you are a true slave and you want me as your owner,it will be a 24/7 thing

fuckme-5566
Posted

I love using dildos on my ass.Anal sex with a guy is nicer,and the feeling of a cock sliding inside me and pounding my man pussy is pure heaven but if no guy is available i will use a dildo.My favourite is black and very long with a huge girth at the base so the deeper it goes it the more it opens me up.I can almost get my hand inside after i have cum and slid this monster cock out of me.I prefer to lay on my back and push it in or sit on it,let it slide up to my singers and imagine im a whore riding a huge cock with other guys watching and queuing to fuck me.I 💘 my dildos.

• Titty Fucking

Bust sex has a lot of names. Some call it “Spanish massage,” others say “French fuck”. There’s other meanings depending on whether it’s straight or gay sex.

In the straight version ...

• Recent discussions