Xtraluvr

Interracial sex.

Xtraluvr
Posted

I'm curious to know, and not for my own benefit. But, what are the interests in interracial sex, and why?  Is it the skin contrast, curiosity about another race, to see if the myths are true?

• Like 1
KleinerPeni445
Posted
Skin colour is amazing, but personally I like it because coloured guys are normally well hung !! I do love to take a nice big black cock inside me x
sysper
Posted
for me it would be mostly skin contrast. otherwise people are people. although i tend to be atttracted to women who are more like me it doesn't rule out others. there are sexy women in every race! :)
Posted
I have never really thought about colour of skin or ages, normally if there is something in the face I like I just take it from there, but I've always had a preference to Oriental people and I think for me it's because they are very direct and to the point in way they talk.
  • Like 1
BobUpp
Posted
brown is beautiful...
  • Like 1
Jaxs69
Posted
Hi everyone
Sanjay352
Posted
hey
Redd69
Posted
On 12/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, KleinerPeni445 said:

Skin colour is amazing, but personally I like it because coloured guys are normally well hung !! I do love to take a nice big black cock inside me x

On 1/3/2019 at 12:57 AM, Sanjay352 said:

hey

Im light skinned but im black and have a good package

kenanimal30969
Posted
I'm interested in interracial sex with girls from across the world!
  • Like 1
KleinerPeni445
Posted
8 hours ago, u-5c2f44fdc2fed said:

Im light skinned but im black and have a good package

And you look pretty sexy to me, so you like to fuck guys ? 

Xtraluvr
Posted

Interesting responses.  More from men than women...hnmm

DarkEggplant
Posted

As a black male I think it’s almost a power thing. I’ve been fucking white cunts (and other races) but majority white since I was born, and still love hearing they cry “it’s too big”

Lemamo
Posted

I've never been with a prostitute. I just don’t like to have sex with someone, who only pretend to like it back. However, I do understand you, bro. Sometimes we just don’t time for relationships and body need what it needs. Earlier my go-out way was Craigslist, but now I have a couple accounts on similar sites (check ‘em up, maybe you’ll find a good alternative to paid sex – https://websiteslikecraigslist.net/ ) Honestly, any prostitute’s service can’t be compared with a feeling when you know that your sex partner really wants you back. Such sex is so much better. 

• Outdoor Sex

Fucking outside, it’s fucking awesome! There are so many places to do it. The thrill of not getting caught or being caught, depending on what gets you off. Sex is great in the bedroom, on ...

• Recent discussions