Personal details

Gender Woman
Age 49
Status Single
Zodiac signs Leo

About me

Interested in:

Description

If you've got the right attitude and don't come at me all crazy i just might like to be told what to do about 90% of the time. I suppose that makes me a bit submissive. The other 10% of the time i may not listen to you.

Fuck.com gives you…


Many possibilities! There are plenty of beds to cozy up in or sex parties to attend. (Have you ever tried sex in public? No? Then hop over to Outdoor sex). There are lots of RPGers here and plenty of sexy people waiting. Check out Men seeking Women or Men seeking Men. Still not convinced to meet in person? Then use your imagination and check out our Sex Forum.

WickedMe
icon-wio WickedMe has logged into Fuck.com after being away for some time. Say hi!
  • 31.05.2017 8:19:28
  • Female (49)
  • Banning
  • Single
WickedMe
icon-wio WickedMe has logged into Fuck.com after being away for some time. Say hi!
  • 01.12.2016 12:00:56
  • Female (49)
  • Banning
  • Single
WickedMe
icon-wio WickedMe has uploaded new photos
  • 21.09.2016 20:15:56
  • Female (49)
  • Banning
  • Single
  • WickedMe
  • WickedMe
  • WickedMe
    +4
WickedMe
icon-wio WickedMe has updated their profile description
  • 21.09.2016 10:00:25
  • Female (49)
  • Banning
  • Single
If you've got the right attitude and don't come at me all crazy i just might like to be told what to do about 90% of the time. I suppose that makes me a bit submissive. The other 10% of the time i may not listen to you.