Info

Created by

serenaa

Target group

Men, Women, Couples

Website:

http://www.xtasia.co.uk/events/greedy-girls-8pm-to-3am-11/

Food

No

Box office

Transfer

Other

Hey, you need to log in to join an event.
If you haven't become part of the Fuck.com experience join now!

Description

This night it's allll about the women, making sure each and every one of them get to live out their fantasies to the fullest. All women who love multiple men sessions and being the star of a gangbang will love this event. And so will any man who'd like to be one of those men satisfying a woman.

Please not that there are absolutely no working girls attending this event. These are women who love being with multiple men, so all normal etiquette rules apply.

Couples: £15
Single Ladies: Free
Single Men: £30

Price

Male Free
Female Free
Couple Free

Log in to join this event.

Login

Not a member yet? Sign up now for free!

Free sign up

ShoutOut

Dates in the area

Unterwegs
Spass haben
Friendship, parties and leisure25 to 43 years ● 25km around UK, Wolverhampton
Mmmmm
Fit 52 male dom in need of subservient to train hard clean and genuine only preferably bham or surrounding area can acomadate sometimes very discre...
Fetish, BDSM and Bizarre30 to 80 years ● 25km around UK, Birmingham
Looking to please
Hi am handyman ant it’s in the name I live to please & tease ,so if you like to cum again & again , just for starters cum don’t be shy cum & say hi...
One Night Stand25km around UK, Solihull
Men wanted
I’m looking for men who are 40 plus. Not interested in anyone below that. Clean decent men who want to play and tease me would make me very happy l...
Swingers and Group Sex ● at least 40 years ● 5km around UK, Bodymoor Heath
All about the anal play, yours and mine.
IF GENUINE, PLEASE READ ALL OF BELOW: 95% happily married man, looking for discreet satisfaction of remaining 5%. Frustratingly, I have never h...
Fetish, BDSM and Bizarre18 to 55 years ● 25km around UK, Birmingham

More Clubs parties