Watching your lady enjoy herself..

Posted

Oh yes I remember my thoughts like it's yesterday..when I watched my lady of the time wrap her lips around another guy's cock..well the look of pure pleasure on her face and hearing him moan n gasp..hell yes I got proud of my beautiful lady....yes I knew my lady can suck cock I mean make my cock me uuummmm now watching my lady know he going damn she's the best and then when she starts on the other guys cocks... jealousy my ass...I'm hearing men gasping how they can't believe how good she orally pleasure a cock... proud as hell I got..then to see her eyes take pure pleasure n pride while she watched me orally pleasure those guys lady's...not many couples actually can enjoy watching their love enjoy others as you are..who here has enjoyed being able to enjoy watching each other ?? For more than a year?? Why you both still enjoy.why now you don't?? Yea just read don't reply..

Posted

Really I thought nobody would just read and not reply ..lol

Candyandy44
Posted

Well it was an interesting read....I mean you are comfortable with you're woman. Thanks for the read.😎

Anurakta
Posted
Nice
Perumal
Posted

Hi sexy

VKKI
Posted
NOT AAA TOY
gifty770
Posted

hello how are u doing today 

fuck143
Posted

HI TO ALL LETS GO!!!BECAUSE MY ASS IS ANGRY HAHAHHA

Vyllyk
Posted
On 7. 1. 2018 at 7:22 PM, zzub96 said:

Oh yes I remember my thoughts like it's yesterday..when I watched my lady of the time wrap her lips around another guy's cock..well the look of pure pleasure on her face and hearing him moan n gasp..hell yes I got proud of my beautiful lady....yes I knew my lady can suck cock I mean make my cock me uuummmm now watching my lady know he going damn she's the best and then when she starts on the other guys cocks... jealousy my ass...I'm hearing men gasping how they can't believe how good she orally pleasure a cock... proud as hell I got..then to see her eyes take pure pleasure n pride while she watched me orally pleasure those guys lady's...not many couples actually can enjoy watching their love enjoy others as you are..who here has enjoyed being able to enjoy watching each other ?? For more than a year?? Why you both still enjoy.why now you don't?? Yea just read don't reply..

58af0baa1c712ad74e340100.jpg