Bigbatter21

Masturbation

Posted

Ok ladies a question for you. So Iv been told some women get turned on at the thought of there man masterbating. Is this true? Is it the same theory as myself only   straight women but get turned on at the thought two women going at It. Is it really ever a turn on to see a man master bate especially when he was a woman to satisfy his needs. Let’s talk bout it from a woman’s view..?please?

Posted

Watching a man masturbate is a huge turn on to me. However I can not speak for all women as the key with all sex related things there is no universal truth for everyone. 

I love watching a man touching himself, there is something incredibly sexy about witnessing that act, seeing how they pleasure themselves, how they like to be touched. To be honest if you have not ever watched your partner masturbate how would ever know how they like to be touched? It is the best way to learn that.

Mollyx

RoseMonrou
Posted

I love watching a partner of mine masturbate as well. A random stranger wouldn't be that interesting for me but if I know the person it is sexy as hell. 

Posted

As for me I love real stuff not shit like that ...a relationship that you can have real sex with a man who could be the father of your kids mall me so we could move on with life