Painful feeling (break-up)

Fucker203
Posted

What do you think break up means?

What brings break up ? 

Is it really painful ? 

Lovmymatthew
Posted

Is pain real just pit your heart out there maybe hive the wrong person the benefit of the doubt and find out later even tho it was teal love on your part they think they are slick because they lied and cheated even stole from you .can call you a sucker .in the long run (from a 49 yr man) they did you a big favor . the best and hardest thing to do is stay you let life get them the sooner you don't talk see or talk about them and move on the better just remember you didn't do anything but try to love someone don't turn into they forget them . I say all this two weeks out of a 10 month relationship I don't want to tell you the things I wanted to do but someone told me that's not you don't let her pull you down . she didn't want me but someone dose so I'm spending my energy in that . F. Them  .sorry guess I needed to get that out . wow .  Peace , Matthew .

Marykey
Posted

Hello, friends how are you hope you slept well...am new here and I want a serious relationship not game or fake internet shit ...if you are responsible chat me on hangout so we could talk better like I said be reasonable

Posted

Break up just means that you get to do whatever you want without having to be anyone's bitch and worrying about what they want also not having to consider what they want first. It means being the only ruler of your castle and not having to check with a council everytime you want to spank your monkey or scratch your ass.

Posted

It means complete freedom from oppressive rulership. Lol. It means you can have the life you want without anything you may have been settling for, it means they weren't right for you so now instead of what you had you can have or find someone better for you and your happiness. Be careful who you choose next time. Unknowingly we take good and bad from our relationships and if last time was your fault and their gripes may become yours. Careful for the turning table.