cocoflare

Sex in unusual places

cocoflare
Posted

I was chatting to someone here on Fuck.com and we started talking about 'weird' places we've had sex... He kept asking if it was really hot and sexy, and I mean yeah it was! But not necessarily the place itself (I mean, a public bathroom is not sexy :confused:), but because of the person and the chemistry. It was the perfect man and in a not so perfect place lol.

I wouldn't drive specifically to a forest, or any public place for sex, but when you are with the right person I guess you take what's available? 

What's your opinion? 

Posted
It depends on the place and who i sm with

Ainne
Posted
Yeah may be...

Bimal
Posted
On 6/27/2017 at 12:33 PM, cocoflare said:

I was chatting to someone here on Fuck.com and we started talking about 'weird' places we've had sex... He kept asking if it was really hot and sexy, and I mean yeah it was! But not necessarily the place itself (I mean, a public bathroom is not sexy :confused:), but because of the person and the chemistry. It was the perfect man and in a not so perfect place lol.

I wouldn't drive specifically to a forest, or any public place for sex, but when you are with the right person I guess you take what's available? 

What's your opinion? 

Anywhere, when it is hardened or wet, just sex.

Posted

It does depend on who your with...if only one of you are really ok with enjoying sexual pleasure ( let's call it public sex ) while the other is not really much into the idea of any type of sexual pleasure in public chances are you won't at all but more likely to enjoy sex in a weird place where you won't be seen or heard but when you both entertain the idea of sex just about anytime anywhere well you might end up inside a burned out hollow redwood tree at a state park with people walking around the tree while your fucking n sucking each other silly like we did once we did after looking in through the hole of the tree to find you could climb inside and walk around inside the tree...yep..we did enjoy having more than enough room inside that tree to standup lay down fully stretched out .yes we did make love ..yes we did end up fucking n sucking each other silly inside a live living redwood tree with people walking right next to it....

Luvbbws24
Posted
On 6/27/2017 at 3:03 AM, cocoflare said:

What's your opinion? 

I agree 100 percent. When you are with the right girl and there is chemistry and emotions there are no "weird" places, only exciting locations.