LeoJos

What's your sex record?

LeoJos
Posted

I´d like to know what was your sex record during one day? I have days where all I want is to stay in bed the whole time and do nothing else but fuck…I'm sure you know the feeling ;)  If I remember right, my personal record was 6 - 7 times... What's yours? 

• Like 2
RoseMonrou
Posted
Depends on what you count as a time, is that how many times you've come or how many times penetration? Or maybe something else? And does oral count as well?
Posted

19, and my dick was swollen the next day and the next (Very Sore Indeed) lol

lastevil
Posted
i was high in 3 months everyday like 5 - 6 ( 7-8 hours in day )
Davechil
Posted

I know once that me and a old gf once had sex for. 73 hrs and just stopped for pee breaks and cigs breaks .when we got finish she was so sore she walked bow leggit for a week and was sore raw that she couldnt wrip yourself for 2 days.

MountianMonk
Posted (edited)

My personal record is with a married beautiful slightly BBW nymphomaniac Cuckoldress (the hubby know about it and was out of town)

We did it 18 times in 36 hours. We just stopped for peeing, cleaning, showering, smoking 2 joints nice manala cream hash and for food. I did not get any erection for the next 9-10 days ... But every single fuck of those 36 hours was an experience of life time.

Finally we fell in love and had many more normal nights (3-4 times per night).

She is not with me anymore but she is my sweetest memory.

Edited by MountianMonk
Nigelo9
Posted

I can remember it was 3 times in one night. 

hejauas
Posted

5 times at one night it was my best. 

hejauas
Posted

It was 4-6 time I remember. 

M2FMissyPlaytoy
Posted

Being fucked 3 times in one day, and fucking somebody twice in one day.

Ointsena
Posted

May be 4 times. Though I enjoyed a lot fucking a tight vagina. lol

Nik613
Posted

29  i m a good fucker.... Anybody intrested to msg me hard fuck