Beatriz

Can you use sex toys when you're in a relationship?

Beatriz
Posted

One of my friends recently told me she doesn't use sex toys because she's in a relationship, and her boyfriend 'is enough' for her. In her opinion using a dildo or a vibrator would be like replacing him, and she thinks that sex and pleasure should always 'come from' her partner and not from a toy. 
I was a bit surprised by this, I mean I think sex toys could be a fun addition to sex, they can be incorporated and used with your partner. And, if you're on your own, I don't see using a toy being wrong either. It's not like I 'don't need' a partner just because I can give myself an orgasm? ;)

What's your opinion? As a woman do you think it's wrong using sex toys when you're in a relationship? And as a man, do you see sex toys as a 'threat'? Would you mind your partner using them, on her own or with you? 

Starlet990
Posted
will, behalf of me , I dont like my woman to use toys when I'm fucking her with all my power :)

Michael1964
Posted
Depends if you are making love or shagging. Making love is all about wmotion and toys are a no no. But shagging. Oh yeah. Whatever gives the lady the longer and harder orgasm. Make her scream.

RoseMonrou
Posted

I'm just as surprised, short anwer: yes of course you can and no it's not wrong to use toys while in a relationship.

Long answer: no matter if you're in a relationship or not, your partner/anyone else should not be solely responsible for your pleasure. No matter what kind of sex you have. As one of the many (oh yes) women that rely on toys to be able to come, fuck yes for toys. Without them I would never been able to orgasm at all. And so far I don't even come during sex and that's okay too. Please, do not make it a challenge to try anyway. Women find that fucking annoying and definitely a ladyboner killer. My pleasure does not depend on my ability to be fucked or masturbated to an orgasm by a partner. And yes toys make great additions for your sexlife, because using them together is fun! 

Kinkyazcple
Posted

Yes you can use toys during sex it's amazing how much you can cum with the help of a partner and a toy. If your threatened by a toy you have huge issues.....

Posted

You absolutely can use sex toys with a partner. Anyone who is not doing this is in my opinion missing out on a lot of fun and exciting shared pleasure. Toys are not a replacement for anyone, they are addition to the experience. For many women the only way they can orgasm is using a vibrator so having a partner who refused to use them is basically that man saying that he does not care about his partners pleasure at all.

Mollyx