fuckmeplz92158

Advice for fucking a Woman

fuckmeplz92158
Posted

Does anyone wanna show me how to truly screw a woman and for both of us to enjoy it?

Strawberry742
Posted
Teally?

Posted
The best way to screw a woman is to be a man. Have you ever seen that guy that's a whiner or complains, maybe even the one who takes a long time to order food. Confidence I have heard is a plus, it's a more attractive trait. One thing I tried to teach an old boyfriend when we dated was...when you go to restaurant and you know what you want without hanging onto the menu it tells the waiter or waitress you know exactly what you want and you give them a sense of urgency to deliver you your food. Getting sex from someone can be a lot like getting food from a restaurant. There's ways to get what you want but it usually helps when you know what you want. If you do something but seem unsure of yourself it kinda gives off a feeling like you have no idea what you are doing. Would you get in an airplane if the pilot had that same sense of confidence....definitely not. But confidence as a man also means being considerate that you wish to please and that the woman you have sex with isn't there just to please you, because then you really wouldn't need a woman to make you happy.

Posted

i really need advice on how to get a woman to fall for you so that you can have sex with her without stress

Posted

I cant tell u how to do it. Everyone is diffrent. But i like to start out with foreplay which can be better then sex. play with her tits get her nipples hard. slowly go down on her. there is nothing better then eating a nice pussy. I like to flick my tongue on he clit really good. While i am finger fucking her with too fingers. then sometimes i like to take my hand real fast back and forth on her clit till she squirts. I love it if she cums on my face. My ex and i cause i work alot. use to get a room every sunday. and i would literally eat her ass and pussy from 11am  check in till the next day at 11  am. She couldnt walk right cause her legs where in the air all nite. Or my ribs would hurt from 69ing so much. And she was a small girl. I like tofuck hard from behind while i pull her hair. . i like to lay her level on a table  all kinds of shit. find out what she likes. be urself.

Posted

There is not formula for this at all. What turns one woman on will leave another cold. The only way to do this is to listen and learn and find out what your partner likes. Talk to them, ask them if what you are doing is hot for them, ask them to show you how they make themselves come. Communication is the key to great sex

Mollyx