How to make her cum

katumba
Posted

Does the penis size really matter?

• Like 4
CaraVirt
Posted

It depends ... :$

Imho it´s more important, that men are well versed in the right usage. But in parts the size becomes important for me:
- if it´s too small (in erect state) I´ve problems to feel it in me
- if it´s too long, harder and faster hits cause pain at the uterus 

But in both cases an experienced man (and woman) know how to deal with that to make the sex enjoyable nontheless.

• Like 4
Rajoosfuck
Posted
Yes. If it's big, girls love it
fuckLucci
Posted
It really does matter! and you know dat dude
edwang
Posted
it does matter because women enjoy trhings that are big. bnig breasts, big dick XDDDDDDDDd
  • Like 1
sawen404
Posted
No not at all
GumBall3000
Posted
Youp
Kmontes211
Posted

It is all about fucking and using your cock right...all the time

Parth099
Posted
Yes friend pennies size is important
norbleprince70
Posted
No but the skills matters
Strawberry742
Posted
No
  • Like 1
vangwei
Posted

skill matters

Nick979
Posted

Both male and female skills matter

• Like 1
Nazir994
Posted

Yeah skills metter both of ..

gerry302
Posted

Penis size is important, but it's not the most important thing, it's much more important your efforts 

Posted

It does matter but not in the way most men think it is does. Firstly girth is way more important than length and secondly the person you are, the way you treat someone and how you listen to them and learn about their body is far more important than the size of your dick. If penis size was the thing all women want then they would all own large dildos but as penetration is not how much women get off they are far more interested in your skill with their clit

Ointsena
Posted

Nope, size doesn't matter. If you have an average size would be okey. But the most important thing is how long can you survive. And before starting sex you should fingering as much as possible. This will help you to cum your company as much soon as possible.