Leocadio

Outdoor Sex

Leocadio
Posted

Who likes outdoor sex here?  I'm a sucker for fucking in remote places, especially in a forest or deserted areas.... it's such a thrill!  Need some more tips on locations though.. any tips from anyone? 

• Like 8
Maude967
Posted

I definitely suggest scouting places out before... Sometimes there are not so nice little surprises like ticks in the forest ... (yes have happened to me... eeeewwww!)

• Like 4
Veenora
Posted

I think outdoor has its own fun and limitations I was stuck in a traffic jam for 5 hours and as my only companion was a lady had no choice to start a sexual conversation which ended up in me getting a blowjob in the traffic.

I think it was very scary at first but later on I felt the lady handled it well 

• Like 1
New2This
Posted

It's a huge turn on to have sex outdoors. I have done it many times.  I think my favorite was on the edge of a river, sat right on my boyfriends lap and rode his cock, fully clothed. Skirts are so much fun. 

• Like 2
liuliuliu
Posted
On 2016/10/23 at 11:12 PM, New2This said:

It's a huge turn on to have sex outdoors. I have done it many times.  I think my favorite was on the edge of a river, sat right on my boyfriends lap and rode his cock, fully clothed. Skirts are so much fun. 

may i make a friend with you ,i am from China

• Like 1
Posted

Remote places are very nice for the scenery. However to me, the more crowded places do add to the excitement. I have had some good experiences in my car on a crowded parking, in a busy touristic lake, in public transport, at the beach, alongside s busy hiking trail. Hmm love it....

Samsticks
Posted
On 5/30/2016 at 3:15 AM, Leocadio said:

Who likes outdoor sex here?  I'm a sucker for fucking in remote places, especially in a forest or deserted areas.... it's such a thrill!  Need some more tips on locations though.. any tips from anyone? 

Disneyland Lake Florida

thisnthat4u
Posted

I personally enjoy having sex anywhere! the threat of getting caught is exciting-but the thrill of being watched adds a bit of eroticspice!!!

• Like 1