serenaa

Fuck.com Sex Toy Treasure Hunt

serenaa
Posted

Fuck those kitchy chocolate calendars; we’ve got a much sexier ‘adults-only’ version! 

Poke around on Fuck.com and find the hidden sex toys to collect points. Each toy you find will give you 20 points that you can collect to win some sexy prizes! 

How the game works:

• Each day from 1-24 December, a new sex toy will be released somewhere on Fuck.com.
  • When you find a toy, click on it and it then goes in your stash.
  • For every sex toy you find, you get 20 points.
  • You can give away your toys to other members, but only to those who haven’t yet found any.
  • If you do give away a toy to someone you like, you’ll also give away the 20 points, but you can go back and collect the toy again for another 20 points.

Hints and tips:
Get tips every day in this post and in the activity stream to help you find where the toys are hidden. Share your hints here as well, but try not to give away the exact location!

Happy hunting!        

Your Fuck.com Team  :kissing_heart:

premiumaccount
Posted
woo

MikeMidnight
Posted

Found it!! :tada:

MikeMidnight
Posted

Here's my hint: 

If you enjoyed 50 shades of Grey... :whipping:

... then you might already know where this consoler is hiding ;)

Beatriz
Posted

Had to check out some sexual preferences until I got there... But I found it, toooo! :vibrator::o:smiley:

Thanks for the hint @MikeMidnight!! :kissing_heart:

Saskia
Posted

Heyyy!! There's another hidden sex toy... 

And here's the hint: What's the best place here to find... but especially to be found?!

Is it too abstract? Let me know ;)

Posted (edited)

I didnt find any if someone can please help......me myself would also award ylu with kne night stand with me :suckmy: any ine interested can contact me on the address given below 👇👇

My email address

Edited by CaraVirt
contact data removed

freak_uit
Posted

Are the hidden gifts postition the same as poppen.de ?

Posted

Sometimes they´re hidden at the same place, sometimes not. ;)

K73
Posted
yes ;-)

freak_uit
Posted

BUG / counter versus pictures
missing picture.jpg

Posted

Ok, thx for this info, @freak_uit. I´ll hand it over to the developers.

freak_uit
Posted

No 10
today it is cold outside or isn´t it ?

cocoflare
Posted
I found todays sex toy :D Here is my clue: These bad boys are hiding in a magazine review.. So get comfortable, get your LUBE out, and get ready for lots of LAUGHTER and real hot sex!

cocoflare
Posted
@freak_uit thank you! I found #10 :D

Beatriz
Posted
#14: Like it when SHE's in control and you have to obey to HER demands? Then maybe this is the preference for you...

rahul724
Posted
I love girls

Beatriz
Posted
#16: Found todays toy in settings, and it should "generally" be easy to find... ;)

SexStar1998
Posted
hey girl... lets have chat on sex:p

jaydenjames
Posted
Found No. 20! It was in the magazine, and then look for something that makes you think of Moulin Rouge ;)

jaydenjames
Posted
@beatriz I found it with that clue lol

MikeMidnight
Posted

Hey there!!

So, here's a summary of all hints for the first 18 sex toys. Today is the 23rd so I still need to find another 5... And tomorrow there'll be another one. Any clue where they could be?! :smiley:

1. Dildo:    Did you enjoy 50 shades of Grey? Then you might already know where this sex toy is hiding... 
  2. Handcuffs:    Find and be found! This is the main reason to be on Fuck.com for many of our members.
  3. Sexy Lingerie:    Don't want people without a profile pic to contact you? Looking for someone between 25 and 39? Take control! 
  4. Butt Plug:    Do you believe in lov.. LUST at first sight? A picture speaks a thousand words, so make it count! 
  5. Cock Ring:    Are you an exhibitionist or a bit on the shy side? Doesn't matter! Be as visible as you want, online and offline.  
  6. Sex Doll:    Ice cream? Oh, right. The kind of horizontal action Boys2Men would sing about. Yes, you know what we mean! 
  7. Whip:    They say communication is key to good sex.. So don't be shy, get your NAUGHTY side out and start talking! 
  8. Penis Pump:    Know of an amazing sex club? Wanna share it with your Fuck.com friends? Then there's just one thing you've gotta do!  
  9. Candle:    This spooky holiday has come and gone, with an article presenting 6 new additions to creepify your sex life. Solo or with a partner!  
  10. Fleshlight Pussy:    Do you prefer the beach? Or do you prefer the forest? Doing it alfresco has endless possibilities! What's your preference? 
  11. Leather Briefs:    Going in the back door, bone smuggling.. We have many names for the things we love. What's your preference? 
  12. Love Balls:    These bad boys are hiding in a review.. So get comfortable, get your lube out, and get redy for lots of laughter and real hot sex!
  13. Paddle:    If you're PREFERENCE is eating out, and go down all the way to 3rd base. Then maybe you already know where to look? 
  14. Silicone Butt:    Likes it when SHE's in control and you have to obey to HER demands? Then maybe this is the preference for you... 
  15. Vibrator:    Find this buzzing pleaser in the magazine, but make sure to tune in to the right channel after reading this review of the top 4...
  16. Collar & Leash:    This naughty toy is hiding in a place where you can see what other members think about your profile. What's your rating?
  17. Strapon:    This sex toy is in the TOP 100, and it's sharing some tips on how to boost your popularity.  
  18. Clitoris Stimulator:    You might have to browse your settings for this one, but luckily for you this powerful toy is as real as you, and not fake at all!

Let's get'em all!! :whipping: