cocoflare

How do you feel about being called a slut?

cocoflare
Posted

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get your opinion on being called "slut", "bitch" and other insults. When is it okay for you, and when is it not? Are there certain insults you're never ok with, and some that are ok only in the right context? ;)

Personally I can't stand the word "slut", and if a guy calls me that I feel really insulted. I wouldn't like it in dirty talk during sex either, but other similar "insults" would be ok with the right person during sex... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What do you think about this? 

Kamal147
Posted
Right
HeavensAnxiety
Posted

Look, sraight up with this Cra zee ness.. it takes All kinds to make this world spin 'round.. so it(the system) needs people like me, and it needs ppl like you. Personal preferrences seem to be a huge factor as far as what may e presumably o.k.  you see, i dont argue... at all (willing to discus) N. E. Ways... when i utilize the word "stupid"... against someone... they REALLY should be ready to fight.. but my translation of the word has a strength to sink a whale... so then (personal preference, translation, respect for).   As i just stated... if you make it clear that the word is unapeasing and will not be tolerated... you eill soon come to realize who can/will resoect you as a perzon that you are...Garden City, Ks show72me.twice, HeavensAnxietyHellsRegret... bothadd  the geemaaail.. 

On 11/23/2016 at 1:40 AM, cocoflare said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get your opinion on being called "slut", "bitch" and other insults. When is it okay for you, and when is it not? Are there certain insults you're never ok with, and some that are ok only in the right context? ;)

Personally I can't stand the word "slut", and if a guy calls me that I feel really insulted. I wouldn't like it in dirty talk during sex either, but other similar "insults" would be ok with the right person during sex... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What do you think about this? 

Posted

Uuummm if I'm with people and everyone is enjoying sexual pleasures with everyone well if I'm getting called slut by everyone that's enjoying sexual pleasures with everyone then I'll take it as s compliment..

Nazir994
Posted

Nice