Maude967

Pegging for pirates. WTF?!

Maude967
Posted

I met a guy at a Mardi Gras party. So obviously costumes. He was a pirate and my wench costume naturally called his attention over. Pirate guy and me got off on a really good foot and we've been seeing each other since. And this is going to sound corny as fuck but he's just introduced the idea of having me peg him. 

I've never been with a guy who let me even touch his ass, let alone stick anything in it! What? How? I don't get it! Is this something a lot of guys are into now? HELP!!

Posted

I don´t know, whether that´s a new trend or something like this. ;)
But I know from my experience with many men, that a lot of guys like it. But only a little part has the guts to cofess oder stand to it.

If you like to try, don´t be afraid: if you take your time and don´t rush, it wont hurt and can be much fun ... for men and women likewise.
My ex-ex (*g) was very eager to try it. So we first began with some training ... used special anal dildos, then turned over to bigger dildos. And at last I used a strap-on.

For me there was no thrill in a sexual way. But I enjoyed to "take the mens part". ;)