Beatriz

Can a woman be TOO wet?

Beatriz
Posted

This is a question I've been thinking of for a while..

I tend to get very wet during sex, and I'm always worried it's a turnoff for the guy.. 
Could excessive wetness make the guy not "feel anything" when he's inside, or make him feel less? Because it's too wet?  :flushed:

Any experience or thoughts, let me know! 

Boboyo
Posted
Personally, I love it when the woman is excessively wet. It shows you're doing great as a man.

Cunni2069
Posted

A womans intimate wetness (more than less) feels differently.
Out of my sight a woman cannot be too wet.
By the way for me it´s one of the best confirmation about her sexual arousal ...

Raaami
Posted

It's really great if you are too wet

Posted
It's not lubricant it's like cum can you be with your man and dislike him cuming too much. I'm sure it's probably the opposite. That warm juice showering his cock is like when you are in cold weather and you pass by a heater. Believe me I don't think you can be to wet.

edward67062
Posted
I have been with some women that squirt when having sex that is a turn on because it make me feel good that she is that turned on.

redrocket852013
Posted
I love it when a women is very wet.

iykzon
Posted
Excessive wetness dose,nt make a guy feel less when he,s inside a woman.Rather for me it truns me on the more and makes the sex more pleasurable. It is a sign that the other party is with you ...and that she is enjoying it.

Indro802
Posted

A real sexy wet woman is amaizing

Posted

The wetter the better...

Alec486
Posted

No because i have not had sex yet

lsdw
Posted

HELLO

glazzmano
Posted

yea' I believe such case happen. back inthe day i had a girl who love sex so i deside to drog my self up and give her a bad sex untill she over wet.

Kinkyazcple
Posted

Hell no there is no such thing. The wetter the better..

Hooterhunter
Posted

Having been with a woman for 20 years, who, due to her/our age, constantly needed lubricants, I doubt there's any such thing as being TOO wet.

I wish.....sigh......

Posted

No way is too wet such a thing for a woman who is having has to or jus had sex with a male. I can read my girl like a book jus by using one finger to monitor the horneyness. Like checking the oil. And if You can get her to squirt on r face I’ll prob cum in ur paints  

Bimal
Posted

Don't worry, its enjoyable for a man. Just scream for more fun.

Posted

Can she be to wet?? No not if she's wet from her own sweet tasty Kitty's cream or freshly filled with cum....yes saliva is good to help make slippery...(now some of you may not like once her kitty is full of cum to each their own) but if lube is used you bet use to much and not enough friction  to much lube from a store makes for to much fake wetness and can make it less pleasurable for both..hey not talking toys being enjoyed