LeoJos

Jerking off in front of a woman?

LeoJos
Posted

Hi,

I have a question to the women here on Fuck.com!  - What do you think about having a man jerking off in front of you?

I have a fantasy about jerking off in front of a woman wearing nothing but high heels, would that be hot for a woman too, or would you say most women are not in to that? 

Would be awesome to get some feedback since this is something I would really love to do, but I'm not sure if women would find it odd..

Thanks! :)

nicknameiscc
Posted

i'm boy ,its a terrible question for me........... 

cocoflare
Posted

I don't find it strange at all.  I really enjoy watching a guy wank in front me while I'm playing with my juicy wet pussy.  I love to watch a guys face as he's about to climax and if he shoots his hot creamy load all over my tits, even better!  

Shyfreak6969
Posted
I love it.

EnjoyU
Posted
I personally like it especially if the woman is the 1 to initiate it . It's very intense the way both of U glaring in each others eyes , wondering how U gonna pound it next ... the best part of it is the nut - then she goes down to slurp it all up ..

polly618
Posted
I think it may be interesting...

Cunni2069
Posted
On 31.10.2016 at 4:59 PM, cocoflare said:

I don't find it strange at all.  I really enjoy watching a guy wank in front me while I'm playing with my juicy wet pussy.  I love to watch a guys face as he's about to climax and if he shoots his hot creamy load all over my tits, even better! 

... the men here will love you ;)