jaydenjames

Sex with the neighbor

jaydenjames
Posted

A couple of weekends ago my next door neighbor and I arrived home at the same time, and we started chatting in the staircase. I've always been extremely attracted to her, and since I know she's recently single I invited her in to my place for a drink.  

To make it brief, we ended up having a great time with mind blowing sex, and now whenever we pass each other we just smile politely and pretend like nothing happened. Fine by me! 

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or is anyone (like I used to be :P) fantasizing about their neighbor? 

Cunni2069
Posted
On 17.10.2016 at 1:53 PM, jaydenjames said:

Has anyone had a similar experience ? Or is anyone (like I used to be :P) fantasizing about their neighbor ? 

No :grin:

Posted

Ive had such a breat experience when my neighbour fucked me so hard 😍 oh damn i can even explain it was so pleasurable ❤❤

Posted
On 11/16/2016 at 6:48 PM, Cunni2069 said:

No :grin:

Ahhh ive had a same experience and it was damn fucking amazing❤❤

Cunni2069
Posted

I have no doubt about your pleasure once ;)

Posted
On 11/21/2016 at 0:37 PM, Cunni2069 said:

I have no doubt about your pleasure once ;)

But seriously the pleasure i got cannot be explained it can just b felt😘😘

Cunni2069
Posted

I´m sure about that - no one could explain this kind of experience in an adequate way :relieved:

Posted

I`m searching for a friend with benefits in Malta

kit2142
Posted

me

ashish63
Posted
On 11/28/2016 at 2:10 AM, Aisha999 said:

But seriously the pleasure i got cannot be explained it can just b felt😘😘

i can give you same pleasure

ilovepoppenteam
Posted

:$

TdY629
Posted

Kinda had one, before her and hubby moved away, use to pass a neighbor in the morning jog and walk path.   Began to say hi, then stop and chat.  Finally went to her house innocently enough (or maybe not) for coffee one one morning.  Ending up screwing the piss out of each other!  Got to be a regular thing for a while.

dear
Posted

yeah i had got this chance too...i i had awsome time with my neighbor, but now i m looking if any other is intersted to expeerience the same!