cocoflare

Vibrator question

cocoflare
Posted

Hello everyone, I've got a vibrator question for you! 

I've been using different types of battery operating vibrators, but I keep having to change the batteries every week.. (guess I'm a heavy user:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) 

Can anyone recommend a vibrator that's more economical and durable? Ive heard of vibrators without batteries that you charge with a cable, does anyone know if they're a better option than those running on batteries? 

Thank you! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

• Like 2
Posted

Hmm do u use normal batteries in ur vibrator or maybe batteries which u can charge? If the first one, try to change it to second option, but if the second one, buy batteries with more volume - 2700 mAh or more ;)

• Like 1
cocoflare
Posted
On 2016-09-18 at 10:13 PM, Evens said:

Hmm do u use normal batteries in ur vibrator or maybe batteries which u can charge? If the first one, try to change it to second option, but if the second one, buy batteries with more volume - 2700 mAh or more ;)

Thanks! I'll try with chargeable batteries.. 

• Like 1
gerry302
Posted

I've never had sex toys, I think it's best to have sex with a real person 

Posted

You should absolutely invest in a rechargeable toy, it will save you a fortune in the long run on batteries. Depending on how much vibrations you like, if it is a lot then check out the Doxy or Doxy 3 or have a look at the Queen Bee by Hot Octopus

shannond
Posted

I never use toys, fingers are the best.

Azhar705
Posted

Not finger dick is the best

scochran987
Posted

Try the Hitachi Magic Wand.  And there are several attachments available for it.

Lookykateplusone
Posted

I have some of both but prefer chargeable is a fave.