Beatriz

Why do women get involved with married men?

Beatriz
Posted

I really wonder about modern, intelligent women who get involved with a married man. 

So, he has, most likely willingly and after some consideration, sworn before God, his wife, his friends and family, to love and be faithful to his wife. However, he is now searching for a random woman to have sex with in secret. Doesn't this say a lot about his character? 

To me it shows his "word of honor" means NOTHING. It shows that he's a liar, and unreliable. That he's ready to betray people he loves without batting an eye. How could you have any confidence in someone who behaves like that? 

So; what kind of woman is it, who knows the full picture, and still is interested in such a man? What kind of woman wants to be "the other woman", knowing she is part of something that is hurting other people? What kind of woman wants to put her own energy, time, and emotions on a man who shows such low, untrustworthy character?

Cunni2069
Posted (edited)
On 2.9.2016 at 1:33 PM, Beatriz said:

To me it shows his "word of honor" means NOTHING.
It shows that he's a liar, and unreliable.
That he's ready to betray people he loves without batting an eye.
How could you have any confidence in someone who behaves like that ?

... that´s the way I think about these kind of men and/or women.
I can´t imagine why do someone get involved with a married person in any way,
unless there exists an MMF- or FFM-Constellation or something like that ... ;)

Edited by Cunni2069

Posted

Having been cheated by my first wife, having been "the other man" to full mutual satisfaction for 6 years after the first wife, I must say this question is sexist.

Both man and woman in relationships cheat and both man and woman volunteer to be the other one. The underlying tone about "dishonest men" is insulting and show a lack of reflecting capabilities on the female sex.

Like it or not it is all human behavior, not male or female.