Maude967

Why are my girl friends in his head?

Maude967
Posted

I'm not sure how to feel about this. When he's fucking me, he says he's sometimes thinking about my girl friends! Is that normal? Should I be jealous? 

kisser510
Posted

I think you should be 

Maude967
Posted

How should I handle the situation?

CaraVirt
Posted

It´s very difficult to give a matching advice. I´ve never been in this situation, but I think I´d be very angry, if my partner confesses that.
For me it would be ok, if he thinks about my girl friends and tell me bout it. But not, when we make sex ... I´m afraid, I´d unlatch in such a moment. ;)

Maude967
Posted

I know I'm not a jealous person, but now I don't really know what to think! Is that normal?

serenaa
Posted

OMG I would be so pissed off! You should talk to him, tell him it's not okay and that it hurts your feelings. Or say you're gonna think about his friend (pick one of the hotties!) next time you have sex and see how he feels about that! I'm sure he wouldn't like it. 
It could also be his way of introducing the idea of having a threesome, so maybe you should consider how you feel about that?

Good luck!  

jaydenjames
Posted

Probably wants a threesome or just wants to get with your friend. The guy's a dick

Maude967
Posted

Surely there must be a better way of approaching the idea of a threesome??? 

MeDooo
Posted

i think he was looking forward to threesome ;)
if he was try to give him that chance and all of you will really enjoy:$

mami111
Posted

He wanna cheat.

Cunni2069
Posted
On 20.5.2016 at 10:49 PM, kisser510 said:

I think you should be 

Signature