Maude967

At the super market

Maude967
Posted

I hear and read a lot about people using various fruit and vegetables for sex toys. I'm super curious about it but have never done it. I'm a bit nervous, like when I go to check out the cashier will know what I'm going to be doing with that cucumber. Anybody have suggestions for getting over  that initial first buy? Suggestions about actually doing it? Condoms or not?

Neerajnani
Posted

Hai I actually don't know u r name but I like the way which u r discussion 

Posted

All natural. Just do it! ;)

Posted

i mean i used to buy general food you know like apples and whatnot but I'm unsure what you meant by that really makes me think

Posted

Darlin just do your shopping ok pick out the size cucumber cucumbers you desire or any other veggies you are interested in...then just don't worry..yes you could when he.or she is pricing the cucumbers give him her a look in the eye with oh yes wouldn't you... hehehe.. simple darlin they aren't going to know..condoms I would strongly suggest..squash , cucumbers..yes they grow big and perfect ... growing in sizes n shapes hard to find at sex shops and cheaper too and healthy to eat too.. don't worry darlin..just pick what you desire to enjoy..