Beatriz

Bigger sex drive than my partner - what do I do?

Beatriz
Posted

Hi,

I've been in a relationship for 1,5 years, and in January I decided to stop taking birth control pills to use contraceptives without hormones instead.

Since I stopped taking the pill I want sex all the time, and right after we've had sex I just want more. This might sound awesome, but it really isn´t!

I´m really busy with my university studies and my boyfriend has a full time job. I´m not able to concentrate on studying and it's putting stress on our relationship.

I've been hoping that it will get better, but it's actually gotten worse. I don´t want to cheat on my boyfriend, but I find no solution to this. I want sex all the time, and much more often than he wants.

Did anyone experience this? Do you think it's because I stopped with the pill, and will it get better? What can I do?

I need advice on what to do!

Cunni2069
Posted

The question is, of which motivation did you renounce birth control pills ?
Exists any health reasons or financial problems ?
I´m sure you got a good reason to make this decision,
but perhaps it could help if you will take the pills regularly again.
On the other hand you have to curb your sexual needs, if you won´t cheat on your boyfriend.
Do you really love him, please cling on this relationchip ...

If you want Sex outside your relationchip, call my name !
No, sorry - it was a joke, it doesn´t meant seriously ... ... ... ... ... although ? ;)

Beatriz
Posted

I stopped because I decided I no longer wanted to take hormones every day. It doesn't feel natural, and I've read about cases where women get ill from them, or have complications later in life.. 

I really do love my boyfriend, but it's so frustrating and it's affecting our relationship badly. 

Have anyone had the same reaction from coming off birth control pills? And what did you?