Maude967

Sex with the ex..

Maude967
Posted

To fuck or not to fuck the ex... So I was with a guy for a year, pretty intensely and we just couldn't find a middle ground for a relationship to work. But we had epic sex and I still want him and he still wants me, but I don't want the emotional baggage that comes with it. Can it ever just be about the great sex we used to have and not make things complicated now? 

CaraVirt
Posted

Referring my experience it´s a clear "No". ;) Unfortunately you can´t divide that, respectively will the emotions you have for the ex (bad or good) allways play a role.

I was allways able to establish a good relationship with my exes (don´t know if it´s the right plural *g) after we seperated. And with two of them I also later had sex. The sex was even better than before. Probably ´cause there were no expectations and demands for "more", so that both acted more relaxed.

But for me there allways was some pain mixed in the pleasure of enjoying the sex. Because I still had "feelings" - you can´t turn them off. And ´cause it shows, how satisfying and great our sex could have been, if we had managed to be more relaxed in the time we were together.

But I would´n hesitate to do it again with those men ... if the situation fits. :smiley:

Cunni2069
Posted

... to fuck my ex it´s not my pleasure, there´s finally a reason why she´s my ex.

Therefore it would be nothing for me ...

Matthew700
Posted

People are busy to have sex :smiley:

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted

ONCE WHEN THAT NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE CUNT LEFT MY GAY ASS NIGGER I FUCKED A GAY ARABIAN SAND NIGGER RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT BITCH卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted

SIEG HEIL
卐_卐

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted
Just now, NiggerFaggotKike6969 said:

ONCE WHEN THAT NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE CUNT LEFT MY GAY ASS NIGGER I FUCKED A GAY ARABIAN SAND NIGGER RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT BITCH卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

YEAH BITCH

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted
Just now, NiggerFaggotKike6969 said:

YEAH BITCH

YEAH

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted
On 5/18/2016 at 11:16 AM, CaraVirt said:

Referring my experience it´s a clear "No". ;) Unfortunately you can´t divide that, respectively will the emotions you have for the ex (bad or good) allways play a role.

I was allways able to establish a good relationship with my exes (don´t know if it´s the right plural *g) after we seperated. And with two of them I also later had sex. The sex was even better than before. Probably ´cause there were no expectations and demands for "more", so that both acted more relaxed.

But for me there allways was some pain mixed in the pleasure of enjoying the sex. Because I still had "feelings" - you can´t turn them off. And ´cause it shows, how satisfying and great our sex could have been, if we had managed to be more relaxed in the time we were together.

But I would´n hesitate to do it again with those men ... if the situation fits. :smiley:

YA FAGGOT

NiggerFaggotKike6969
Posted

卐卐卐