Maude967

What the fuck is polyamory?

Maude967
Posted

So I hear all these terms: polyamory, poly this poly that...  Isn't it just people wanting to fuck around? Or is there more to it? One relationship is a lot of work anyway, why would I want more than ONE?

MikeMidnight
Posted

I guess it's more about being open to having a relationship with more than one person... This is probably not for everyone though. Based on some friends' experiences, everyone involved should be sharing the same vision of love and understanding of sexual relationships. I mean, people with a tendency towards monogamy end up hurt, if they don't manage to make the switch... and they usually try, when they are in love with someone who is a step ahead in this sense... Achtung baby - risky game! :whipping::grin:

On the other hand... What I personally like about polyamory is that it somehow implies that a person has the capacity to love more than one individual. And WTF should be wrong about that - right??? :x:x:x

Cunni2069
Posted
On 2.6.2016 at 3:01 PM, MikeMidnight said:

... it's about being open to having a relationship with more than one person...

I´ve nothing to add

Metternicher26
Posted
I know a threesome, not for fucking only, they live together, as we know it just from couples..., with 3 very special and nice people.

Cunni2069
Posted

... why not ?

Beatriz
Posted

There's a pretty good article in the magazine that talk about Polyamory and what it is. It definitely cleared things up for me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Magdapio
Posted

It's loving more than one other whilst being open with everyone you love x

christoye
Posted

love is two way coin

christoye
Posted

it depend on the side that faces you

Metternicher26
Posted
On ‎18‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 11:31 AM, Maude967 said:

So I hear all these terms: polyamory, poly this poly that...  Isn't it just people wanting to fuck around? Or is there more to it? One relationship is a lot of work anyway, why would I want more than ONE?

I think this is very personal. Maybe there are people who just want to fuck. If you find some people living it, they are hopefully open to being asked about their way of life and relation. Why don't you ask?

Most writers only guess....