jaydenjames

Do women like cumshots?

jaydenjames
Posted

Hi,

When I have sex I love to cum on the the woman's tits or in her face, and then let her lick it off. 

I'm wondering what the general opinion about this is among women, is this something women like at all?

None of my previous girlfriends have liked this, and I'm starting to think it's something women don't appreciate... 

I'd love to get your feedback on this, have a great day! 

Cunni2069
Posted

Some women like it,
some women hate it,
an some of them don´t care a fig for it ...

LeoJos
Posted

Hi,

I have a similar question to all the ladies on this page! 

I've read that women feel humiliated after the guy they're having sex with cums in their face after a blowjob. Is this true? I'm referring to sex within a long term relationship, not one night stands. Is there a way to make it "non humiliating"? I find it really hot, but I obviously don't want her to feel humiliated or bad in any way! 

Hope some of the ladies have time to help me out here! :$

Posted (edited)
On 2016-08-16 at 11:31 AM, LeoJos said:

Hi,

I have a similar question to all the ladies on this page! 

I've read that women feel humiliated after the guy they're having sex with cums in their face after a blowjob. Is this true? I'm referring to sex within a long term relationship, not one night stands. Is there a way to make it "non humiliating"? I find it really hot, but I obviously don't want her to feel humiliated or bad in any way! 

Hope some of the ladies have time to help me out here! :$

read her 10 ways of how to not get raped by Corey Wayne

really makes my meatslick go flicker

Edited by amanwithabigsoul

queenindia92
Posted

Hyy all gentleman girls like cumshot forcefully on his face tits even on pussy lips 

Peaches651
Posted

I love it when he cums on my face I rub it all over then he kisses me