afireboy4u

Breakup sex or makeup sex.Whats best?

afireboy4u
Posted

Here I set with MY mind wraped around why things happen. Is it for the best or is the the worst time of your life. For me it's the time to look back and see where the time and the relationship went.My fault ,her fault or us both? I'd like to think we were both had our hands in it but as I hear it from friends of hers that are married that I have greatest part in this whole miss. I'll admit I'm no Angel but not the Devil either. The first 5 years were like we had the world and it was ours. But the it changed when she wanted a baby. I had made it clear that i wasn't the father type as I had no father just my brother and Mom.Over the last year of this our debate she'd win some then I would. Thats when our sex life turn to well (I counldn't tell you) what it turn into. What can say it was never the same.I find myself think of other ladys while fucking(no making Love) just down and dirty fucking. Thats what she wanted.I'd go with the flow. But then there were times i wanted to fuck her like i was beating her ass.I felt bad and ashame for what I've dome but her she was as happy as hell. To this day i'm confused and will never know why or what to make of it. 

• Like 6
Harry0448
Posted
Breakup sex
Arun45
Posted
have sex and relax
  • Like 1
ren1983
Posted

Break up sex😊 

• Like 1