Beatriz

Sex life after a divorce?

Beatriz
Posted

I just read this article in the magazine about how your sex life could be after a divorce. One of my best friends is divorcing her husband, and I know she feels like being a divorced woman makes her "unattractive"... :flushed:

Does anyone have any experience from sex after a divorce? Is it hard to go back to dating again, and does guys get scared off when they hear you're divorced? What can you do to get back on the market and feel comfortable about yourself? 

Cunni2069
Posted

I think, first you have to leave your marriage behind.

There´s no reason to be unattractive because of your divorce. It depends on your own behavior after you were sorting your life and look forward. For the rest you shall see what will bring the future; just allow, you need only permit !

In my case I can say my attractiveness has not diminished at all - honestly ;)

gabriel982
Posted

after the divorce is on an upward trajectory.. :)

Cunni2069
Posted
7 hours ago, gabriel982 said:

after the divorce is on an upward trajectory.. :)

This is unfortunately true ...

Metternicher26
Posted

Hi everybody,

I think most important for the devorced is to feel pleasure -especially sexual pleasure- and this may be -or better has to be- without any relation or emotion related to the former partner. Masturbation is okay, pleasure to your own body is okay, anything nice is okay. It is good!

When you are divorced and feel that these thing are good for you, they will be even better when you share them.