Beatriz

Meeting for the first time... Where is it safe?

Beatriz
Posted

Ok this has been bothering me for a while now… ¬¬

I’ve been on a few dates with men I met online, and the first time we meet I always want it to be on neutral grounds, like a bar or a café etc.  But so often the guy tells me something like  babe, we already know what we want, so why waste any time? I'll come to your place, or you to mine”. And we’ve never even met before!  

Of course after a couple of dates (or even on the first date) when you feel like you’ve gotten to know the person a bit better it’s a different story. But to meet at home for the first time? Like do you check his ID card?? What do you do? :flushed:

Casual dating seems to be sooooo easy for men, but personally as a woman I’m a bit scared…

Does anyone feel the same way? How do you normally do? 

Cunni2069
Posted

For men it´s similar. A first date should be on neutral grounds at ervery time. That´s valid for men and women.

But you´ll have never security, if you will have had one or more dates before. There´s always a residual risk to meet the wrong choice.

husalm956
Posted

I don't know

DavidSteelcart
Posted

eyyyyyyy honestly

dudette

just be yourself. it's what i do and it seems to work all well and swell

Posted

Just go to a place where both of you can walk out if you feel like it. If a man does not understand/accept that for the first time you meet, go find someone else...

nomi001
Posted

I Agree . its good first we meet on open place like bar coffe shop etc talk then next time decide for date :)

wonangbang
Posted

what?

sami795
Posted

LUN IS MY PASSION

Rocky111
Posted

No problem

William338
Posted
On 7/7/2016 at 6:23 AM, Beatriz said:

Ok this has been bothering me for a while now… ¬¬

I’ve been on a few dates with men I met online, and the first time we meet I always want it to be on neutral grounds, like a bar or a café etc.  But so often the guy tells me something like  babe, we already know what we want, so why waste any time? I'll come to your place, or you to mine”. And we’ve never even met before!  

Of course after a couple of dates (or even on the first date) when you feel like you’ve gotten to know the person a bit better it’s a different story. But to meet at home for the first time? Like do you check his ID card?? What do you do? :flushed:

Casual dating seems to be sooooo easy for men, but personally as a woman I’m a bit scared…

Does anyone feel the same way? How do you normally do? 

well it all goes according to what you what to do if your real let us get together right now and fuck our brains out and make mad passionate love till cum like a wild woman. 

yet if there's more you must take it one day at a time the sex may be good but is that all you want to get