John8128

How or what I do to improve fuck .com

Posted

We as members  or wana be members have to prove we are real prove we over 18 prove this n that so on n so on. Would l just as we have to do well fuck.com do the same. Prove they not like them other take your money an run sites. Prove the women here are too real not pictures and made up profiles like other sites. Why I,suggest this is for three reasons. All women so, far I have viiewed last time logged in to then site been Three months ago up to,a year ago when she,updated pictures. Been here since June Imthink and back today to see if anything new going on and to my amazement have not received one email at,personal email account, nor  not one cept from fuck.com telling me most my nude pics wasn’t accepted. Hell ain’t none of mine showed nutin but my hard mostly semi hard dick/cock. Not one so far in 6 months a message from women not even one. So fuck.com  real or memory X?

• Like 11
Hknbv
Posted
Hlo
  • Like 1
dave671
Posted
i want to fuck beautiful girls
  • Like 1
dave671
Posted
how can i get them
  • Like 1
dave671
Posted
for free
  • Like 1
jhdxfhbhfhgfhfdjfdj
Posted
how are you doing today my dear...do you have hangout add me on there lovelymariam189@gmail.com
  • Like 1
Leonardo829
Posted
Dare
ariane714
Posted
hello add me on hangout this is my Email lovelymariam189@gmail.com and this is my text (424) 275-3099
  • Like 1
Kenanimal969
Posted
I really love that this site IS valid, real, and hopefully I can meet girls IN person who FEEL...the Pueblo-West CO same way as I enjoy feeding. I mean, feeling... LoL but seriously
Arya661
Posted
Hi
  • Like 1
DaddyBlueberry
Posted
So many real people get reported by jealous bitches and then locked out of their accounts... the amount of users on this site and the others they run is so small it is almost pointless... good luck... maybe it's better in europe than the states since that's where the site creators are from... who knows...
  • Like 1
Gulf123
Posted
How are you going to fuck

• Recent discussions