jrrinu91

anyone get hookedup here?

jrrinu91
Posted

hi everyone, just thought id put the question out there, has anyone here got hookedup for actual sex on this site? if you did please feel free to share the experience. Thanks.

• Like 3
Posted

I have found it mostly crap, except if you're into gay men. Nothing wrong with that of course..

• Like 1
Fuckyou11
Posted
Yess
  • Like 1
M2FMissyPlaytoy
Posted (edited)

I haven't found anybody yet to fuck and play with me that lives within 50 miles of where I live.  I do like to play, experiment, and be fucked by somebody who wants to take control and fuck me with their tool in different ways and with different tools and gadgets.

Edited by M2FMissyPlaytoy
  • Like 5
Steve135
Posted
We could be the first
  • Like 1
TwistedBinds
Posted

Not as yet - it could well be my age and also that they should be into Rope Bondage and in particular Shibari!

Maybe I'm too picky!!

• Like 2
sparex
Posted

Am ready to fuck anyone cuz am really in need of cash if u can help me I will fuck the hell out of u no jokes

Johnpet
Posted

I am willing and ready for any woman looking for a guy be it a fuck buddi or a gud guy. I can play which ever role

Fuckqwert
Posted
I want to fuck any woman
Fuckqwert
Posted
Please contact me
Fuckqwert
Posted
I am still vergin
Fuckqwert
Posted
You can contact me on 9576514591
hardnine
Posted
dam that sex part must of been in fine print didn't see it.we can get sex wow
  • Like 1
MountianMonk
Posted

ha ha ha ... I have fucked over 12 woman of all shape , size, colour and liking using this website.

May be all of you are just too unappealing :)

Belunego
Posted
On 7/21/2018 at 1:30 AM, M2FMissyPlaytoy said:

I haven't found anybody yet to fuck and play with me that lives within 50 miles of where I live.  I do like to play, experiment, and be fucked by somebody who wants to take control and fuck me with their tool in different ways and with different tools and gadgets.

Hi, am coming for you

Sharma608
Posted
Whatsapp & Call me .. 7084678813
Dondon45
Posted

I aready to control everything of yours any woman who to be handle i am here

comfortaddy
Posted

Hello How are you doing today and Nice to meet you and Can you add me on hangout Now Email:Loveyesme771@Gmail.com

Oceandogdown13
Posted
Comfortaddy contact me at oceandogdown13
DickPoopAss
Posted
Poop
Posted
On 7/20/2018 at 7:30 PM, M2FMissyPlaytoy said:

I been looking for a hot wet horny pussy. A woman who would like to let me start out haveing control with my cock in her mouth and my tounge in her pussy. A woman who would like to take turns a taking control. A woman who would love to wiith foreply taking time to watch each other  watch naughty movies mbe watch movie and or look a naughty magazine as I massage her body to the point her world is/or will be rocked in ways it ever been rocked.So Missy if you still around give me a chance to be your toy for I not promise but assure you that you will not be disappointed.